The Original, The Expert
- Inventor of steel clamping systems
- Over 80 years experience
- Case studies
- High profile projects across the US
- Technical support includes free design
- from qualified Lindapter engineers
- R&D department for bespoke product development
- Hollo-Bolt® hollow section (HSS) connection for
- primary structural use
- Extreme strength connections, e.g.
- Type AF Girder Clamp up to 56,200lbs
- For primary & secondary steel
- No on-site drilling or welding
- Fast, cost-effective installation
- On site adjustability
- No weakening/damage to steel
- Hot working permits not required
- Only hand tools needed
- Less work at height
- Potential to dismantle for reconstruction or multicycling
- Independent quality approvals
For over 80 years Lindapter has pioneered the design and manufacture of quality steel connection solutions, providing a unique and proven concept: innovative clamping systems that eliminate the need to drill or weld steel sections, reducing installation time and labor costs. Lindapter connections and Girder Clamps are ideally suited for both new construction and the refurbishment of existing structures.
Hollow Section (HSS) Connections
The range consists of the legendary Hollo-Bolt
® and Lindibolt®, creating simple, cost-effective connections of HSS and other hollow sections, or conventional steel where access is available from one side only. The Hollo-Bolt® can be used as a primary structural connection as detailed in the SCI/ BCSA publication ‘Joints in Steel Construction - Simple Connections’.
Pipe / Conduit Supports
Lindapter provides solutions for supporting HVAC equipment, pipe work, fire protection/sprinkler systems, suspended ceilings and electrical equipment from structural or secondary beams.
Steel Floor Connections
Lindapter’s concept extends to their innovative connections that secure steel flooring to supporting steel without the need of on-site drilling or welding
. Access to the underside of the flooring is not required, eliminating the need for costly scaffolding or elevated floors. Installation can be carried out quickly and safely from above, often by one person, significantly reducing costs.