Strength Through Simplicity
At TorpedoCSIS, we understand that choosing the right connectors may seem like a challenging task. That’s why we are here to provide extensive resources to assist you with obtaining the most comprehensive information about our product selection. Browse our resource page to discover:
- Do it yourself, how-to videos
- Illustrated documentation on Torpedo’s connection systems with product specifications
- Downloadable literature
- Simple, yet detailed installation guides
- Case studies of success stories from our partners
- And much more
Forward-Thinking Technology at Its Best
Learn why our innovative components are sweeping the market and quickly replacing traditional parts. Here are a few reasons to make the Torpedo switch today:
- Reliable, high-strength components
- Self-clamping and interlocking solutions accelerate assembly times
- Flexibility of use with both softwood and hard wood materials
- Speed, strength and scalability allow for outdoor or indoor applications
- Low-risk, high reward competitive pricing
- Permanent and temporary joining solutions
- Ability to disassemble parts for use in transporting, without compromising the overall integrity of the product’s strength and security
- Glue-less, frameless and many other options that aid in reducing installation times
- Ideal for a wide range of industries
- Lightweight and discreet options help to connect a variety of materials seamlessly
Still Have Questions?
Our educational portal is designed to provide you with thorough information, at the click of a button. However, we understand that sometimes you may have additional inquiries that require further discussion. For over 50 years, Glaser & Associates has been committed to building meaningful professional relationships with our clients.
Please feel free to contact us to discuss the needs of your next project. Our staff of experienced professionals is excited to collaborate with you to help provide custom and standard connection solutions. Call us toll free today, at: (855) 532-2658 (BOLT).